Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Day


I had a great time away with my friends, even though it rained the first day.  We did get to golf on day 2 and day 3 before we left to come home.  The course where we always stay was flooded so bad from the rains that we couldn't golf there.  We found a course about 9k away and it was just great.  In the evening some of us played a card game called golf, and there was one table of bridge.

They were to start the roofs in our complex while I was away, but due to the weather here they only got one done.  So hopefully next week will be better weather wise.

The Elsie Image is from Make It Crafty.  I have colored her with Copics, I used a Spellbinders die and dotted glitter glue on the background.  The metal flowers look dark, but they are bright silver from my stash.  The gift box is a sticker from Stash. The DP is from GCD Studios and has a linen like finish. This card is for one of my granddaughters on her Birthday.
 


Challenges:
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday Anything Goes Birthday
Creative Knockouts Use Your Stash
Sister Act Anything Goes

12 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image \jackie...Loz

Doreen said...

Love this fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed creation Jackie, the colours are just gorgeous and I am pleased to read you have had a lovely time away..xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Teresa Arsenault said...

Sweet card. Love those metal stickers.
hugs,
Teresa

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Hannelie said...

Jackie this looks lovely!
Thanks for playing at Seize the birthday!

Mavis Burnham said...

Great card Jackie. The image is great. I remember the butterfly & flower - must remember to use mine sometime! Glad you had a good time golfing considering the weather. Talk soon.

shirley-bee said...

Sweet card, Jackie! I love that image. Thanks so much for playing at Seize The Birthday :)

Snoopy said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the soft colors and the extra added sparkle. ​Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D​

Patricia Alvarez said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us over Sister Act Card Challenge. Good luck!

Kelly said...

I love your image, very cute! Your card is beautiful too. Glad you had fun with your friends despite the weather, it sure has been wet here too.
Hugs Kelly

aussie aNNie said...

Hi there Jackie, thanks for loving my chookies...grew up with them and each had a name...one day I saw dad chop off the rooster's head and it was running around with it's head off, I was devastated and as a child found it unsettling, dad didn't know I was watching...to this day it brings a smile to his face even in his dullest moments and a memory I will never forget.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}