Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

Have Your Cake & Eat it Too


Hope everyone have a wonderful Mothers Day, I certainly did with the grandkids and their parents!  It was just the younger grandchildren as the older boys were all at the cottage on such a nice weekend.

This image is from Saturated Canary and I have used the name for my title. I have coloured the image with copics, did a little bit of paper piecing on the cake.  Used a couple of my Spellbinders dies, Glitter Glue on the fireworks on the cake, flowers at bottom from Doodlebug Designs.  Butterflies, stamp and DP from my stash.



Challenges:

 Memas Crafts Anything Goes
Rubys Rainbow Anything Goes
Sister Act Anything Goes
Art By Miran Anything Goes

6 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card and image Jackie..loz

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,fabulous image and details.xxx

NanaConnie said...

This is so cute, Jackie! Love the papers you die cut and the background dp. Sweet butterflies.

Kim said...

A cute card. I love the image you selected. Thank you for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

Mema's Crafts said...

Cute Cute Cute! Thank you for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope you'll visit often and good luck in the challenge.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous image and design. Love the paper piecing on the cake.
Hugs,
Teresa