Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

License to Drive Wanted

Like any normal 16 year old the thing they want to get as soon as possible is their Drivers License.  My grandson is no exception,  he is going for his written test on Tuesday next week.  This is the card I made for him For his birthday.

 The image is from Bugaboo.  Coloured with Copics.  Flags from Heidi Swapp using several word stamps from my stash.  Metal cog from Doc Crafts Chronology and Cog Die Cut from Time Holtz.  Cardstock from my stash.


This is the inside view of the card:


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs                      Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz                                Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday                    Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef                       Anything Goes
Crafty Catz                                   One for the Boys

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

BRILLIANT card, awesome image too, along with super fab colouring.xx
The Journey is the Start

tilly said...

what a super male card fits any age, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge, hope to see you again
Tilly

loz said...

Fabulous card and image for your grandson Jackie..Loz

Teresa Arsenault said...

This card is perfect for your nephew. What a cute image. The gears add a nice masculine touch.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I remember those days myself and with my kids, too. Great card, Jackie, and I love the inside sentiment!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love this cool stamp, perfect for a teen driver. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week and please come back for the next challenge.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a super cute card! I love that image. I may have to go shopping! lol By the way, could you email me? I saw one of your posts on Digi Galore and I have a quick private question. Thanks so much! stampnscrapjunkie(@)gmail dot com

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a cute card, and I really want you to know how VERY much I appreciate you taking the time to share your time and talents with us. May God bless your week, and please stop by again real soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Martha Tucker said...

What a cute boy card! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Chef! Hugs Martha TSC DT

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a super sweet gesture!! I think this is a one of a kind card!! I remember when I took my 2 wheeler driving test many decades ago!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects