Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Flowers

Well I was going to post this last night, but watched the Voice instead and was busy most of the day, but I'm here at last.  Got wet shopping we have the odd good day, but too many rainy days!

This card is quite similar to my last one, but different colors and flowers.  I made the large one (Spellbinders die cut) and the three small ones (washie tape). The other two flowers are from Recollections.  Used a doily and added leaves, the butterfly, feather and the lace from my stash.  The sentiment is from Nettys Cards and the DP is from K & Company.



I was pleased with how this turned out with all the blues and whites.  Hope you like it!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss               Lace
Scribble and Scrap        Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating   Anything Goes
Inky Impressions           Flower Power
Artistic Impressions  Anything Goes Punches or Dies

11 comments:

Mavis said...

Blue is always so pretty. Great combination of lace, feathers & flowers. Trying to rush the seasons Jackie - summer already? :)

NanaConnie said...

Love the flowers on both of your last 2 cards, Jackie, but it's the butterflies that really reach out and grab me! :-D Did you heat emboss them, paint them, what? I really like them. :-D

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love those flowers.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Pretty card and you know already how much I will love these flowers, good on you they are gorgeous.xxx

Georgie Horn said...

I love what you did with this card!

Lisa said...

It's gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers and the pretty blue feather!! Absolutely fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

loz said...

Gorgeous card and the flowers are Fantastic Jackie..Loz

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and amazing flowers!!!

Unknown said...

O wow this is a stunner, love the style of your card! A real big wow when I saw it, love it.... and thank you for your nice comment on my cards :) xx

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A fantastic card love how you have used the flowers and lace. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
Good luck
Fiona dt. x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers and beautiful flowers!! They are just stunning!! The lace and feathers are awesome touches!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts