Followers

Monday, May 19, 2014

Flowers For Your Birthday

I had a new Spellbinders die and I decided I would try to make a flower and so I started this card with this flower then added the small one from Memory Box Dies. And added some other flowers from my stash. Leaves are from Marianne Creatables and Spellbiners dies.  The doily they are on is from Spellbinders cut from K& Company DP.  Lace, sentiment, jewels for flowers and butterfly from my stash.



I made another similar card and I will post it later tonight if I have time.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative Fingers           Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts      Lots of Layers
Feeeling Crafty             One for the Girls
Ladybug Crafts            Use your Favorite Embellishments
The Cupboard Trilogy  Flowers
Sister Act                     Anything Goes
Dies R Us                     May Flowers


11 comments:

Sandra said...

this is so gorgeous Jackie!! I love the flowers and the lace!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
Hugs,Sandra

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! The flowers are so beautiful!! I love the lace and butterfly!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OH WOW! Your flowers are just fabulous Jackie! And what a beautiful design! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month. xxxx

Mavis said...

Very creative use of the flower using the spellbinders. The colours go so well together too. Thinking spring!!

MaxiBelle Studio said...

beautiful card. the doily really highlights your bouquet.

Alicia (Dies R Us DT)

MaxiBelle Studio

Mikha Adriani said...

This is really gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Dies R Us challenge! Wish to see you again next time!
Mikha xox

Unknown said...

Oh Jools this is divine. So much fun making our own flowers I feel, I just love it.xxx

loz said...

Beautiful card and flowers Jackie..Loz

Tindaloo said...

Lovely card with sweet details :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

Robin said...

Such a pretty card! Great use of dies! Thanks for participating in our Dies R Us "May Flowers" challenge.