Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Girls Only

Well, the snow keeps falling and the plows are making higher and higher banks of it.  But at the moment the roads are clear and it was a sunny day!

This cute little girl is an image from Digi Stamps For Joy And I have coloured her with copics and used a Spellbinders die to cut her out.  The DP are from Recollections - the Patterned turquoise one and the yellow dot one, both are quite glittery but is does not show up on my blog.  The plainer turquoise is from Paper Pizazz and I edged it with a Martha Stewart punch.  The upper left corner is a die from Marriane  Design.
The flowers are from Forever in Time.


I always like to make cards for younger girls, but next time I think I will pick out some papers before I colour the image, it might make it easier!

I am entering this card in the following Challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack    Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody   Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craftroom    Super Scraps Saturday
Card Makin Mamas          Make It Sparkle
Alphabet Challenge           Zesty Colours

6 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image and colours. Thanks for joining in at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Jackie! I love that image and your fabulous color comb, beautiful papers too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy

Mollie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Your image is awesome and I LOVE the color scheme! Fabulous layout and papers too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at HIMCR this week!!!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Mavis Burnham said...

You have a great card again Jackie. I especially like how well the papers go with your colouring. I may have bee harder to choose papers the fact but you did well!

Kellie 0:) said...

Gorgeous. Great colour. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Katherine Clayton said...

Super cute . . . and a GREAT use of scraps! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR for our Super Scraps Saturday challenge!f

Kathy HIMCR DT