Followers

Monday, January 27, 2014

Time for Golf

Broken pipe and cracked valve in a shower sent water down to our lower floor bathroom - Lucky I was on my way downstairs and we were able to shut the water off before it caused a whole lot of damage.  The pipe was inside an outside wall and froze from the extreme cold we have had.  So between plumbers coming and going and what seemed like a lot of appointments for my husband, I have not had much time to make cards or blog for a couple of weeks.

This card is for my brother who would golf every day if he had the chance.  I kept the card fairly CAS with just the images and sentiment.


The watch and sentiment are images from Doodle Pantry and the golf cart is from Just Inklined.  I coloured the golf cart with copics, but they are just at that age where they are running out of ink so every time I got half way through a colour the pen would run dry.  So there are numerous colours of blue ink on the bag.  I used a silver pen to accent the club covers and zipper pulls.  The watch was precoloured.  

I do have to make a list of my copics that need ink and order a tube of each.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:







4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

So sorry to hear about the broken pipe, Jackie. Love this card. Great coloring on the image and so perfect for a masculine card. :-D

Kerri said...

Awesome card!! I use to live in Burlington loved it there!! thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper..and good luck!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Great colours!

Grandma B said...

Great card for your brother Jack
ie: He really liked it!