Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Trees

This is probably my last post before the New Year.  Two more Christmas Cards:  these were based on a sketch in the back of the Scrapbook and Cards Magazine.  I used my Tim Holtz Tree Die and used various coloured cardstock to cut them out.  I used different cardstock for the background of each card. I added different chipboard stickers to the right side of each card.  I made several more, but only took pictures of two.



Wishing all A Happy New Year - 2014 is not far away!

I am entering the first card in the following challenges.

Christmas Card Challenges                        Christmas or Holiday card

Crafts and Me Inspiration                           Anything Goes

One Crazy Stamper                                    Winter  Holiday

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Christmas cards. Love those trees and the little bit of vintage feel to them.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

La Papera Gialla said...

Very beautiful card!
Thanks for sharing your cards with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love those fun trees! Great cards! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Mavis Burnham said...

Great cut out for the trees and excellent choices for the backgrounds.