Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fish Tales

Here I go with another Kenny K digital image - I do like to work with them because I know my grandkids enjoy them.  This one is for my nephews son who is seven.  I selected this one, because this is about the age that my children used to come home from shopping with Dad with a clear plastic bag with goldfish to put in a fish bowl and when they got older we always had an aquarium.


I colored the image with copics, using Rangers Glossy Accents on the bag with the fish.  The die cut is from Spellbinders, I edged the white one with my copic marker.  I cut the yellow one out of foam, because I thought it would add a little depth without a lot of weight.  The DP is from Recollections and the yellow corner brads are from my stash.  I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock which I mounted on orange corrugated card stock.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper Crafting Journey                For Boys

The Scrapbooking Queen            Anything Goes

Pennys Challenges                       Anything Goes

Make It Monday                         Anything Goes

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Saw this on MIM!

loz said...

Fabulous card and image Jackie. I saw this on MIM...Loz

Salma said...

Wonderful card! I saw this on MIM

mamawcindy said...

Super Cute Card! Love this Image. Reminds me of my Grandson. Seen this on Make It Monday. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Mavis Burnham said...

Great card for him as he has 2 fish in his aquarium. Great colouring Jackie. I do like this image.

KandA said...

This is a fabulous boys card. Love the Kenny K image and super colouring. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Unknown said...

Love the way you colored this Kenny K image Jackie! Your card is terrific. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy