Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Golfing is Fun

Well here I am with another card for a male.  Last week I went to a party with three cards for my lady friends, and I can't believe I did not think to take a picture of any of them!  Another grandson is having a birthday and he will be 18.  He received new golf clubs for his birthday from his parents last week, and I think he has been out golfing with them every day since.


The main image is from the internet Clip Art.  The golf bag is a stamp made in the US but with no company name. Stamped with Tea Dye Distress Ink.  The Sentiment is a freebie image from Any Old Craft.  The ribbon and cardstock are from my stash.  It did not take long to make, but I think he will like it!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Hanna And Friends - - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - - Monochrome
Card and Scrap - - Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Designs - - Make it Crafty



9 comments:

Unknown said...

A great masculine card! I saw this on MIM! Good luck!

NanaConnie said...

This is terrific, Jackie! You're so good at masculine cards. Any dedicated golfer would absolutely adore this!

Kathy said...

What a great image, love it. Perfect manly card. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week.

Nathalie said...

So cute. I love color and paper. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Sandy said...

It has a great vintage feel to it. A fabulous male card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday.
Hugs,
Sandy

Marlene Atkinson said...

A Fab male card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

A Fab male card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Marilyn said...

This is probably one of the best guy cards I've seen out there. Super image and I like everything about this card.

Mavis Burnham said...

Another beautiful card Jackie. Your grandson will love it.