Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summertime Fun


I love this image from Mo's Digital Pencil it is called Gloria at the pool.  The image is colored with copics.  She is framed with a Spellbinder's die called leafy squares. The sentiment die is from Sizzix. The DP is from DCWV and does have a lot of glitter on it which does not show up too much in this photo. The flower and the beads on a ribbon are from my stash.

Anyway, this card is for a friend that there is a party for tomorrow night, so must get it in the envelope, as I will be away most of the day to-morrow.  Hope it doesn't rain, as it is to be a barbecue!  The party is only about two blocks from where I live, so I will be able to walk over and will not have to worry about parking.

I am entering the card in the following challenges:

Belli Challenge - Stars

Paper Make Up Stamps - Vacation

Crafts and Me Challenges - Anything Goes

Rhedd and Rosies - Here Comes Summer

Country View Challenges - Summer Sizzle




9 comments:

Zoe said...

Fab card, love the image, brought a smile to my face, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Wendy said...

This is just what I want to do this summer lol!! Thanks for joining Rhedd and Rosies challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT) x

NanaConnie said...

This is so cute, Jackie! Today is going to be a perfect day for lazin' in a pool. We're supposed to have record breaking heat. Love that glittery dp and that Leafy Square die is marvelous. :-D

Dagmar said...

wow - such a cheerful Card - great!!!

Rita said...

Great card Jackie. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxxx

Ardilla said...

Beautiful card! The image is fantastic and your coloring perfect!
Thanks for playing with us at Digi Makeover.
Ardilla :)

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! I love this stamp!

Tina said...

Oh wow I love this card a lot. the background, the image everything. LOVE IT!
Thank you for joining us at Rhedd and Rosies . Hugs Tina (DT) xx
new follower x

Brenda Brown said...

What a fun summery card, I really wished I could dip into some water this past couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Summer Sizzler Challenge this month.
hugs {brenda} x0x