Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

On the Farm

One of our best friends has been in a nursing home now for a couple of years.  He farmed all his life, milking cows morning and evening everyday.  When I make him a card I always try to include some things from the farm.

The background for the scene which I colored with copics  is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy.  The red Tractor is a digital image from I Brake for Stamps.  The sentiment is layered and is from Recollections.  The DP, the cow  which is a sticker, and the rick rack on the bottom of the card are from my stash.

We have been so lucky that we have not had any flooding in Burlington like they have had in Toronto.  We had a heavy rain this afternoon, but it passed through very quickly.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge - I chose the color from the photo

Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes

Here Come the Boys - Use a digital Image




4 comments:

Blankina said...

Great scenery card!! Lot's of details,
thanks for joining our Summer challenge at CRAFTY FRIENDS,
Goodluck,

Hugs CF DT Blankina

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous farm scene . Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
Ginny ♥

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great scene, thanks for sharing with us at crafty friends
Hugs Kelly

Mavis Burnham said...

Your comment box works when I click on all comments. I see them on the left, and this box is on the right.
Great cards by the way.