Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Stella ICU


Stella a nurse from Bugaboo - Isn't she just the most comical looking nurse!  A get well card for one of the women I play cards with who was in hospital for two weeks.  She is now recovering at home.  I colored the image with copics.  Used a EK Success Punch down the side.  The DP is from My Minds Eye. The flower, leaves and the gem are from my stash.

I am entering this in the following Challenges:

Red Carpet Studio - Going Digital
Stampin forthe weekend - Anything Goes
Pollycraft Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Stella is one of my favorite characters, Jackie, and I love what you've done with her on this card. Great sentiment. Love that lattice trim you've used, too. Very effective!

Julie said...

Perfect card to cheer someone up!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes challenge! Hope you can join us again tomorrow when our new challenge launches!

Hugs

Julie x