Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Ballerina



WELCOME TO THE FANTASTIC
Petaloo & CDAC
Easter/Spring Challenge & Contest BONANZA'S!!!
FOUR different ways to ENTER!!!
Deadline March 31st Midnight PST




A sweet image from Pattie's Creations.  She reminds me of one of my grandaughters,  who does take dance lessons.  I have paper-pieced her outfit and shoes and colored her with copics.
The flowers are from Petaloo colored with Art Quest Metallic water colors.  I added a jewel to each of the daisies and the center flower came complete with an ornamental center.  The flourishes are from Me & My Big Ideas.  The sentiment is a stamp from Inkadinkadoo.

I am entering this card in the following challanges:

http://priscillastyles.ning.com/    Petaloo and CDAC use three Petaloo Flowers

                                                Use a Digital Image



4 comments:

Creative Genie said...

Another terrific card, Jackie! Great paper-piecing and nice coloring. Thanks again for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES.
Christine - CDAC DT

Sandra DeFalco said...

Jackie - awesome paper piecing of the image components!! Thank you for playing in the Petaloo part of the Easter/Spring challenge at CDAC.

Sandi ♥ - Member CDAC Design Team

Pattie G said...

Jackie,

I just love how you colored my "Little Ballerina" image and how you paper pieced it. It is so pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at CDAC Petaloo Promo Challenges.

Pattie ♥
CDAC DT Member and Artist

Mavis Burnham said...

The paper piecing is beautifully done - a very effective way of doing the tutu. Well done Jackie as usual!