Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby Face


My last card for the CDAC17 Progressive Challenge.  The challenge will close tomorrow.
But, a new set of images, usually five, sometimes six will be ready for anyone who wishes to take part in the challenge.  If you have not joined before, it is only $l.00 to buy in.
This image is from Glitterbabe and I have colored her with copics.  Added a flourish stamp from Hero Arts and embossed it in white.  The charm is from Blue Moon Jewellery and the Ribbons and DP are from my stash.  Invite computer generated.  Border punch from Fiskars.

Two days in a row of golfing with a bad cold, I think I will stay home for the next couple of days and maybe do some work in my garden.

1 comment:

Mavis Burnham said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I still haven't made it out since getting home for a number of reasons. Love the idea of the flourish. Glad you got them all done!