Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Celebrate it's your Birthday


This wonderful digital image is from Shelly's Images.  It is one of the images for the CDAC Progressive freebie challenge #12.  Due to many other things going on over the last few weeks, I was unable to take part in any of the challenges, but it was very easy for $1.00 to buy back into the challenge and download the five new images.

The image was colored on cardstock with copics.  I printed the image on a transparency and added the silver beads around the top of the glass.  I found this wildly colored designer paper in my stash and layered it on my card.  Then I added the drink glass which I had cut out - then the top layer - the transparency.  Last but not least the sentiment, a sticker from Miss Elizabeth's.

1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

AWESOME, you so nailed this margarita including the salt! :) Beautiful work Jackie, I love coming to visit!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna/cdacpc