Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Catching Frogs


I have used this image from Fred She Said before, for a Birthday card for a nephew on the west coast and I will use this one for a nephew on the east coast of Canada.  A cute image which I have colored with copics and then mounted on a piece of scrapbook paper which just said printed in China on the back.  I moved the bottom portion of the paper up for him to stand on.  A sentiment stamp was added layered with a blue piece of cardstock colored the same as his shorts.  This is my third card for CDACPC 12 the progressive challgenge.

I must say that I can remember my brothers hunting frogs in the creek behind our house when we were young and they always came back all covered in mud and goo.  One day they put a frog in my mothers teapot and when she opened it she got such a scare the teapot went flying.  They didn't try that trick again.

No comments: