Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The shopping Elephant

This cute little Elephant who likes to shop is a digital image from Inked Treasures.  I have colored her with copics.  Cut a hole in the designer paper to frame her with a Nellie's multi frame's oval.  The Snowflakes at the top of the card were cut with a Marianne Design die.  The DP is from K&Company, and the ribbon from my stash.  This is my first card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge, series 6, which ends November 15th.

My favorite store for card making supplies is closing at the end of the month.  As long as I have been making cards they have had free classes on Saturday mornings, a weekend in the spring and fall, with classes and lunch for both days free of charge, and make and takes.  I have not always been able to attend, but have gone when I could, and have gotten to know the names of most of the people in their classes.  They display the cards that the teachers for the classes made, and you are allowed to take pictures of them.  They also had classes taught by some of the suppliers some free, some where you were doing hands on, and paid for the day.  The store is Angela's Creative Papercraft in Dundas, Ontario, Canada and we will miss not only the store, but the wonderful staff.

No comments: