Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Honey Bear

Isn't he just the sweetest little bear!  The digital image is from Sew Many Cards for CDAC Progressive Challenge, series 7.  This is my second card for this series.  I colored the bear and the tree with copics, added some Glossy accents and used a photo of the sky that I took from the back of our house.  The sentiment was computer generated.

Had a houseful of family for the weekend, 7 children, 3 adults.  So I was very busy for a few days, and then on Monday, when I went to use my computer it wouldn't let me download pictures or print.  I am using my husbands computer until I can get mine fixed, but I will have a six month old here for the next fours days.  I will have to try to get my other cards done when he is napping, or after he goes to bed at night.

Comments are appreciated, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Alyna said...

really nice card.
i choose the same image fer the card
but i am still working on it :)
hugs
Alyna

Sandra DeFalco said...

Jackie - I love the look of the digi on a photo. I can't believe that I've never thought of that before!
☺ Sandi