Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Antique Car

I made this card for the CDAC MMSC117 (Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge)  It is a fun challenge to enter as it makes you use backgrounds, that you may not think of yourself.  Because this card is for a man, I did not add too many embellishments.  I have gold embossed an image from Priscilla Styles.  Added a gold frame using a Spellbinder Nestabilities die cut.  The background DP is from Cosmo Cricket, and the two colored cardstocks are from my stash.  The sentiments are from Horizon.

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Love your card.. your special effect is soooooooo cool. VINTAGE ALL THE WAY :) Thank you so much for using my image...Such a pleasure to visit your blog. Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a wonderful card. Love your color selections. Your image is perfect for any fella!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT
I have blog candy available if you are interested!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful! Your embossing and gold Nestie frame are outstanding! Wow!