Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Happy Cow


This digi image is from Marg Kieser, I think it is a happy fun image.  I am entering this card in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge MMSC112.   I have colored it with copics, and added 3 different colors of denim dp as the background.  I have the chosen the Keep it simple version of the sketch.
I have not been very active on the CDAC site this week, I have just popped in several times to see what is going on. 

I have had company all week.  My daughter and her three children have all been here for the week.  My daughter has been working all week from my house, sending her work to the office via her computer.  Her eldest was going to computer camp every morning, and I got to drive him.  Her daughter was going to gymnastics and they went on their bikes, as it was very close to where we live.  Baby got to stay at home with whoever was still there.  It was a very busy week, but it was so nice to have them here and keep in touch with events in their lives.  I must add some pictures of  Colton to my blog, he is now 10 weeks old. 
They both enjoyed their camps, and may return again over the summer for another session.  ( I hope so!)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

This is such a cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to see your next creation.
Valerie M
Priscillastyles Design Team