Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blue Daisy


This beautiful daisy image is from Digi Drawn, Maureen Kuppe, CDAC.  I am entering this card into the sketch challenge cdacsc23.  The card is to be simple and to have a ribbon, and a round tag or button.
I colored the image with copics, used papers from my stash and some paper rick-rack instead of a ribbon.

Last night I went to a birthday party for three of my golfing friends.  We had a great time eating snacks and playing Family Feud  - there were 7 of us on each team.  The game is shown on the tv and you guess at the right answers -  our team didn't guess right often enough - and we lost!  I was suppose to go golfing to-night, but it has been raining here all week, and it doesn't look too promising at the moment.

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is a wonderfully done card- your Copic coloring is wonderful!