Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Figure Skater



The Midnight Madness Challenge for this week at CDAC is based on these two sketches.  I chose to do the plain one this week turning it on its side.  For this card  I used a digi from Gingerloft - by Tami.  I used a black Starform sticker inside the edge of the Oval.  Sticky paper, lace and two colors of glitter, black and white.  The punch is from EK Success.  The papers from my stash.
This card is for my 9 year old grandaughter who competed at the weekend , she earned two medals a gold  a bronze and a fourth place finish.

3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jackie - this is fabulous! I love that image - Priscilla is going to flip when she sees it! Your colours are perfect - simply stunning! What a great take on this weeks sketch! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we look forward to seeing your creations! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Guro said...

Hi Jackie. Your card is gorgeous!!! I just love the figureskater image, it goes so well with our simpel sketch; well done :-) Your colors are beautiful too, and the touch of glitter.
Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope we'll see you again soon.
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful _ I love the sparkly accents. Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.
Love'
Jen
MMSC DT